Earthquake Safety Systems, Inc.
The #1 source for earthquake actuated shutoff systems for
industrial and commercial loss mitigation.
Many facilities store or pump large volumes of diesel or jet fuel product. There is the potential for spillage from an earthquake-
especially during transfer operations. EPO (Emergency Power Off) buttons used to manually shutoff the fuel in response
to emergencies may not be accessible in an earthquake.
In ecologically sensitive areas, spillage of any amount may not be acceptable.
In other cases, the risk to equipment or personnel may warrant an earthquake actuated automatic shutoff response.
ESS has installed
seismic switches and controllers for applications ranging from high-rise buildings with diesel powered generators to military bases
with jet fuel and diesel
handling operations. Facility operations personnel & safety officers will find ESS seismic controllers
to be reliable (avoid false positive alarms) and feature rich.
- ASCE 25 Certified; Office of the State Architect, California
- UL fabrication
- Low Level Seismic Alarm (Advisory); High Level Seismic Alarm (Shutoff); Form C contacts
- Scalable autonomy
- State of the art digital
sensor; field programmable; XYZ peak acceleration data
- Control relays, solenoids, pneumatic, hydraulic or electric-motor operated
- Actuator circuit protection built into the seismic controller.
- Extended warranty available
Copyright 1998 - 2016 Earthquake Safety Systems, Inc., All rights reserved.